The challenge of Manufacturing Industry is to secure talented veterans and mentors, and improve work efficiency by using IoT.
WESTUNITIS wearable solutions
by InfoLinker + Remote Maintenance System, Task Navigation System
- No paper manuals; able to refer in the display
- Hands-free and provide information speedily
- Real-time communication with expert
- Reduce the error and working time
- Save the working records at cloud server
- Situation: Japanese Manufacturing Company A has a China plant and need to manage China remotely from Japan. To manage and educate local worker, a Japanese veteran worker needs to make a business trip several times.
- Solution: Introduced InfoLinker and Remote Maintenance System. Reduced business trips to China and make direct instruction and management from Japan.
- Situation: KYOTO TOOL Co., Ltd. (KTC) which is No.1 Japanese hand tool manufacturer. They needed to make one of their tools, the torque wrench, more safe and control quality further by hands-free, and digitalize data saving.
- Solution: Collaborated with KTC digital ratchet torque wrench “Memorque,” and WESTUNTIS InfoLinker and a customized Task Navigation System. The InfoLinker display shows torque numerical value and acceptance criteria to make accurate judging through worker’s view, share the task evidence and data during their work, and improve working system.