The challenge of Construction Industry is to secure high-skilled human resource, keep workers safety, and improve work efficiency.
WESTUNITIS wearable solutions
by InfoLinker + Remote Maintenance System, Task Navigation System
- Hands-free and provide information speedily
- Real-time communication with expert
- Remote maintenance which reduce visiting working site for safety
- Save the working records at cloud server and reduce production cost
- Share the know-how from saved data for beginners training
- Situation: Japanese Construction Company Taisei Corporation
For each of the surveying tasks, people worked in pairs (instrument side and the station side). Taisei Corp wanted to make this task easier, prevent mistakes in transcribing data to paper, and ensure safety by suitable device for working site.
- Solution: Developed original system T-Mark.Navi™ which linked the surveying instruments and InfoLinker and make the deciding position of the station, which is guided from the wearable terminal screen display to the target by the voice operation of one worker. This system made data inputting automatically, reduced the time for re-making working report, and led to increase working efficiency dramatically.